• 9 out of 10 individual traders in equity Futures and Options Segment, incurred net losses.
• On an average, loss makers registered net trading loss close to 450,000.
• Over and above the net trading losses incurred, loss makers expended an additional 28% of net trading losses as transaction costs.
• Those making net trading profits, incurred between 15% to 50% of such profits as transaction cost.
Note: Before investing, be aware that securities markets carry risks. Carefully review all related documents before making any investment decisions. The brokerage charges will not exceed the limit set by SEBI.We are registered with SEBI under Registration No: INZ000078632 for trading on MCX, NSE, and BSE.
• Source: SEBI study dated January 25, 2023 on “Analysis of Profit and Loss of Individual Traders dealing in equity Futures and Options (F&O) Segment”, wherein Aggregate Level findings are based on annual Profit/Loss incurred by individual traders in equity F&O during FY 2021-22.